Michelle Fyfe has been a pharmacist for over 25 years and is passionate about using holistic, natural methods of achieving true health. She helps people overcome bad habits and develop new, healthy and simple lifestyles with a side effect of increased energy, happiness and fulfillment.
She is the founder of Healthy Living Tribe, a community focused on happiness, health, fulfillment and living your life with passion and adventure.
She is the author of Hormones and your Health and is currently working on her second book, The Five Keys to Health – a Pharmacist’s Guide to Holistic Health, to be released later in 2018.
Speaker on many health issues and a health coach.
Follow her blog — Healthy Living Tribe at https://healthylivingtribe.ca
Follow her on Twitter at: @tribe_healthy
Follow her on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/healthylivingtribes
Follow her on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/in/michellefyfe
- Health Coach
- Founder of Healthy Living Tribe
- Graduated from the University of Alberta, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, in 1991.
- Completed Certified Injections Course in 2013.
- Registered Pharmacist for over 25 years.
- Additional Prescribing Authorization from the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Course: The Pharmacist Training Program in Botanical Medicine.
- Speaker on many health issues. Especially on the Five Keys to Health: Diet, Exercise, Supplementation, Healthy Mind/Body and Avoidance of Toxins
- Author of Hormones and Our Health
- Mother of three.
- Loves reading, pursuing health and education, her children, her cats and living a fun, happy, adventurous life!
Healthy living tribe invites you to live a life full of happiness, health, fulfilment and adventure!
Join the movement!