Michelle Fyfe: Pharmacist, Author, Health Coach and Founder of Healthy Living Tribe
- Graduated from the University of Alberta, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, in 1991.
- Completed Certified Injections Course in 2013.
- Actively working in the community as a Registered Pharmacist for over 25 years.
- Manager of a local Community Pharmacy.
- Has Additional Prescribing Authorization from the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Course: The Pharmacist Training Program in Botanical Medicine.
- Speaker on many health issues. Especially on the Four Keys to Health: Diet, Exercise, Supplementation and Avoidance of Toxins
- Author of Hormones and Our Health
- Mother of three.
- Loves reading, pursuing health and education, her children, her husband, her cat and living a fun, happy, adventurous life!
Healthy living tribe invites us all to grasp a life full of happiness, health and fulfilment!
Join the movement!